I received your letter a few days ago and am rather at a loss to know what to do this summer. Personally I am in favour of postponing my trip until next summer and then motoring down and was thinking that you might come out and go back with us as it would be a very nice trip. If I do not suffer a change of heart I will probably forsake my single blessedness sometime in October on November. Without any place for you to stay it wouldn't be very handy for you to visit my in P.A. this summer. However we will consider the matter further and I will write you again soon. John is going away in July and may not be back until about the 9th or 8th of August so if I do come East it will be in August as June is a bad month to get away from the office. I had a letter from Aunt Janet a few days ago saying she was going East and asking me when I was going.
The weather has been very backward and dandelions are not very prosperous looking just now. You will be busy with so many [?] to look at after I have been kept busy much this month in the office John has been away a lot attending Court and looking after business in the country. He is up at North Bankford today and will not be back until Monday. We have also been held up getting our officees Kalsomined, painted and cleaned up.
The weather is somewhat brighter today. We have had a lot of rain lately and there is a lot of seeing not yet done. Haven't made much money yet this month but am enclosing $ 15.00 [?] you can use in buying yourself something to wear